Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Troutdale, June 4th

Troutville and Daleville are kind of like the same town, they kinda blur together so I've been calling it the town of Troutdale.

We started the morning off with breakfast at the hotel, I got a new room and moved my stuff and everyone else packed up. Then we ate second breakfast at the Cracker Barrel next door. I was able to find the geocache in the parking lot while waiting for our table to be called. There's a geocache in the parking lot of every cracker barrel I've noticed. We ran into a family trying to get the cache as well! I've never run into another group looking for geocaches before! That was pretty cool. We put our name down as Hiker Trash. It was hilarious.When hanging out outside I considered the idea of peeing in the woods because there was a line for the woman's restroom and I really had to go. I was told that I really was hiker trash for considering doing that so I ended up waiting.

After breakfast Dungeon Master's dad arrived. He's joining Dungeon Master for a few days. Scout and Sun were going to hike on but decided to zero today with me instead. It's just been a really relaxed day, a really hot day too.I'm glad that I'm not out there hiking.

We went to Shoney's for lunner. I got the buffet and it was a bit of a disaster. It was just too hot in there. The jello melted into my fish into this gross mess. We just laughed at it and everything, it was just too hot, I don't think their AC was ready for the heat.

We relaxed all day and found our way back to Cracker Barrel for dinner where I finally got the chocolate smores dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment